- Licensed by the Virginia Dept. of Health
Appointments are available six days a week, including evening and Saturday hours. Virginia law requires you to receive counseling twenty-four hours before your abortion procedure; we do this counseling over the phone. Appointments are usually available within two to three days.
The state of Virginia requires the consent of one parent for minors seeking abortion services. If your parent does not accompany you to your appointment, you must have a judicial bypass to allow you to consent for yourself.
Our office is located in a multi-story, multi-tenant professional building to ensure your privacy. This location is convenient to Richmond, Virginia and Williamston, North Carolina.
Abortion Services offered:
- Non-surgical abortion to 9 weeks.
- Early surgical abortion completed in one day to 14 weeks.
Gynecology Services offered:
Full range of gynecological services available including emergency contraception, prescriptions for contraception, diaphragm fittings, and IUD/IUS placement.
- Cash, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
- Insurance is accepted. Please call 800-501-9162 with your insurance information to verify your coverage.