Appointments are available six days a week, including evening and Saturday hours. Virginia law requires you to receive counseling twenty-four hours before your abortion procedure; we do this counseling over the phone. Appointments are usually available within two to three days.
The state of Virginia requires the consent of one parent for minors seeking abortion services. If your parent does not accompany you to your appointment, you must have a judicial bypass to allow you to consent for yourself.
The location is 100 yards off the Beltway and is convenient to all of Northern Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland.
Abortion Services offered:
- Non-surgical abortion to 9 weeks.
- Early surgical abortion completed in one day to 14 weeks.
Gynecology Services offered:
Full range of gynecological services available including emergency contraception, prescriptions for contraception, diaphragm fittings, and IUD/IUS placement.
- Cash, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
- We offer a fee reduction of $50 for active military status. Please remember to bring your military identification if you wish to receive this discount.
- Virginia Medicaid will not pay for elective abortion, but we offer a fee reduction of $70 for Medicaid Cardholders.